Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49: CAbi Party

Shawnee had a CAbi clothes party tonight...I promised her I would go, but I told her ahead of time that I would not be able to buy anything. Yesterday we paid off our truck, and now own it outright! Woo hoo! What an amazing feeling! The next few months we are really trying to buckle down and get our other vehicle paid off...we have it all planned out and in the budget to have it paid off by April. It will be tight financially until then, but it will be worth it, and we are ok with having to make a few sacrifices to make it happen! So all that to say...no CAbi clothes for me!

The party was super fun, and the clothes are amazing! CAbi stands for Carol Anderson by invitation...she is the designer and you can only see her line by being invited to a party. The consultant brings all the clothes into your home on portable clothing racks, she talks about the different items, the highlights of each one, etc. Then you get to try it all on! We all had a great time trying on the clothes and seeing how great they made each person look. I would definitely consider buying some items in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment