Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40: Forever and for Always

February 9, 2011

Tonight I went with Sarah to a presentation by a wedding florist. She and Matt are getting married in June and she is working on all the normal wedding planning details. We had a great time and got some great ideas. The presentation was at this really cool business in South Reno called My Wedding Library...they have a library of hundreds of different local wedding vendors...everything from photographers, florists, hairstylists, facility rentals, limo companies...you name it, they have a contact and product display for it. No gimmicks, no pressure...just the ability to go into their library and see all the amazing different local options for helping you plan your wedding. Sarah is so excited and stressed all at the same time! I remember those days and absolutely love helping with weddings! I can't wait until their wedding day...she will be a beautiful bride and it will be a sensational wedding! She and Matt are a great couple and I know they have a love that will last a lifetime.


And because today is the 7th anniversary since Greg and I started dating I am posting a picture of us back in the day! Greg and I were talking about it and couldn't believe it has already been 7 years! It just seems like yesterday. We feel very blessed to still be together, still be very much in love and still be each other's best friend. Here's to 70 more years! :)

This was our first photo together (2/14/2004)...haha...we are babies! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment