Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54: Visiting Amanda and Annabelle

Tonight after work I went to visit my dear friend, Amanda.  She and her husband, Nate recently had a precious baby girl and I have been dying to meet her! I had a wonderful time with visiting with Amanda...it has been far too long since we spent time together. It was also wonderful to see her in her new role as a mother; she is a wonderful momma...a complete natural-so gentle, so sweet, so in tune with her precious little one. Annabelle is an amazing baby...very happy and so beautiful. When I was holding her, it was so sweet, because she heard her momma's voice and was watching her the whole time with this amazing little look in her eyes, as if she was thinking "That is MY momma and I love her so much."

I am so happy for Nate, Amanda and little Annabelle and the blessing they are experiencing of being a family. I can't wait until our next visit! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment