Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32: Day at Night

February 1, 2011

Today a co-worker sent me a link to some pretty amazing photos that people had taken at night, but, by adjusting their settings, they made them look like they were taken in the daytime.

I didn't have much time to mess around with it tonight, and just wanted to see if I could get the general principle to work. I was able to do it, but because of the street light there is just too much light. Now that I know I have got the method down, my goal is to go up to Tahoe where it is just the night sky and gorgeous scenery and get a truly awesome photo of Day at Night. I hope to be able to do this in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, here is the photo I took of our neighborhood. Can't wait to get the actual shot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment