Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45: Valentine's Day...Our Way! :)

February 14, 2011

For some reason, Greg and I have never really done much for Valentine's Day. Some years we might go out to dinner, or he has gotten me flowers, but a lot of times, we just feel like Valentine's Day is very much a consumer driven holiday and is a little overdone. We always say, we don't need one special day a year to show each other we love one another...we do it every day, for no special reason at all, other than that really love each other.

Tonight after work we got some take out, came home and watched a movie. It was a really nice night and very relaxing! Happy Valentine's Day all you love birds! I hope you are all as lucky as Greg and I!

(No photo today...I know, I am a slacker LOL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment