Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: A Day Full of Words

January 3, 2011

The past few days, Greg and I have been addicted to "Droid Words"...our phones' version of "Scrabble" or "Words With Friends."  I hate to admit it, but of the 6 games Greg and I have played, he has won most of them. Which is odd becuase he says I am a dictionary...but it isn't my fault I keep getting crappy letters. Haha.

Greg helped me with the idea of using the Scrabble board game and box in the pictures. We used this specific Droid Words game not only because it was one of the few I have actually won, but because my Daddy's nickname for me (Keno) is in it...and I was hoping it would make him smile. Love you Daddy! :)

                                                           My photo                                    
  
Greg's photo

1 comment:

  1. How fun! We played Scrabble twice while Sarah and Woody were visiting. Woody won both times!

    ReplyDelete