Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18: It's a Scentsy Kind of Love

January 18, 2011

One thing I asked for this Christmas was a Scentsy Warmer and Scentsy wax bars. And that is exactly what my in-laws, Scott and Nancy gave me!

I have many a pet peeve, and one of those pet peeves is if my home does not have a pleasant aroma to it. It absolutely drives me crazy. Candles are always a good option, Glade plug-ins work well, Febreze can definitely help, but Scentsys...they are amazing, plain and simple. They make the whole house smell incredible. I can't tell you just how happy it makes me and how much I love coming home everyday, or having company over, and having my house be filled with a sensational aroma...nothing seems more welcoming than that pleasant scent that completely envelopes you the moment you walk into the door.  It may seem like a small thing, but I truly love it, and I truly love my Scentsy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment