Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10: Bittersweet

January 10, 2011

We left for home today. It is always bittersweet…it is nice to get home and sleep in our own bed, and see our pets, but it is so hard to leave family...I hate it! It was a great trip and many wonderful memories were made! I am glad we all were able to spend the time together!

We flew out quite early and were super tired, so once we got home, we did not really do much except nap, eat dinner and watch a few episodes of Lost.

Back to work tomorrow! Oh boy!



Disclaimer: Obviously, I did not take this photo, nor was it taken today...it was taken last night at Aaron's b-day celebration. I was so tired today and didn't really get around to taking any decent photos. Besides, I wanted to remember the great vacation we had...and this photo does just that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment