Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 16: Holiday Pass!!

Since today was a Federal holiday, Greg got another pass!!! And it was a 5 hour pass today! I feel so spoiled to be able to talk to my husband for 9 hours in two days! Holidays rule! LOL. Again, we had a wonderful time "hanging out" via phone, text and Skype. I have to say, being able to see his eyes and face and smile and to hear his laugh...it is truly wonderful. Skype is the best invention ever! :) I am so madly in love with my husband, you have no idea!!

Missed these faces! :)

Love his smile!

Oh dear me! lol

Love when he looks at me this way!
It's as big as his head!! :)
They ordered three of these monstrous things! lol
Bahaha! This is his sexy pose...?
He texted this to me right before he turned in his phone. Caption read: "Always with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment