Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15: Sunday Pass!

Greg got a 4 hour pass today! It was so wonderful to be able to talk to him and text and Skype for hours on end! It was wonderful to actually be able to just talk and laugh and share our lives with each other! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband! I am so glad that they get passes now! He said it is really nice to just be able to be away for a little bit...helps them feel like there is some normalcy in their lives! Love my husband so very much and am so proud of him and all he is accomplishing! (obviously I did not take these photos, but these are ones he sent me and I loved them and had to use them!)

He's so handsome! 
Ito and Greg...battle buddies!
Greg's caption: Little things in life! Make a day just that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment