Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13: Not a Meat and Potatoes Kind of Girl

As much as I miss my husband and would give anything to just be able to be together again everyday and every night, I do enjoy being able to eat meals that would not necessarily be acceptable by Greg's typical man standards. LOL. Not that we didn't eat healthy before, but he definitely laughs at me sometimes for some of the things I like; and if I tried to present them as a legitimate dinner to him, he would probably laugh at me even more. :)
Lately my menu has included lots of veggies, lots of food combining, lots of low fat items and plenty of healthy snacks and food choices. I guess there are a few, small advantages to being a "single gal." But soon I will have the best of both worlds...my girlie meals and my hubby home with me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment