Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11: Working On My Fitness

Lately I have started working out on a regular basis. And no, it is not due to a New Years resolution. I just feel that I need to do some things for me that make me feel good and that I can be proud of. Losing some weight is one of them. I know I am not overly heavy by any means, but I am most certainly not in shape and have a few extra pounds that I need to be rid of. I am tired of being fluffy. Which has led me to the realization that if I want my body to change and I want to look different, then I am the only one that can make that happen. So, ever since the holidays have been over and Greg left, I started working out and eating really healthy. I can already tell a difference in how I feel and I can see a tiny difference in how I look as well. Hopefully it all pays off and some off my fluff goes away...only time will tell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment