Thursday, April 28, 2011

Days 114-118: Officially Moving!

April 28th-
We got the keys to the apartment! So incredibly excited! It is weird that I am so excited to move out of our big, amazing, wonderful house into a tiny little apartment, but I totally am! Don't get me wrong...I love our house and have loved living there for the last year and a half, but I guess I have just come to terms with the fact that it is time to move on and start another part of our lives. And to top it all off...we will be saving a TON of money since the rent is considerably less and the only utility we have to pay at the apartment is NV Energy. Right now we are paying water, sewer, trash and NV Energy. So, all in all, this is going to be an awesome thing for us...and we have been so blessed to have found such great apartments-they are well maintained, are spacious, are in a great location, are super safe, have a great ambiance, they allow us to have Ranger and the management is super awesome! The Lord is good!








Our dear friend, Matt helped us move all the big ticket items and heavy boxes. He was a life saver! There is no way we would have gotten all our stuff up three flights of stairs if it had just been Greg and myself! Thank heaven for amazing friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment