Thursday, April 21, 2011

Days 110-111: Beautiful Sarah

My dear friend Sarah is graduating from UNR and asked me to take her graduation photos. I was extremely flattered and excited for another opportunity to develop my craft. I have photographed Sarah before when I took her and her fiance's engagement photos and I must say that I love working with her! She is extremely photogenic, is stunningly beautiful, has a warm and engaging personality, is bundles of fun and is so comfortable in front of the camera.


We went to the UNR campus for the shoot for multiple reasons-it is a beautiful location and it is her Alma Mater. I couldn't think of a better place to document such a momentous thing as her graduation then in the place where she accomplished it! It was a great shoot and as always, it was an extreme pleasure to photograph her! I love you to pieces my dear, sweet friend! XOXO














No comments:

Post a Comment