Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Editoral Note

If any of you were following my blog, you have noticed by now that I have been a bit behind on the blogging...some things have happened in Greg's and my life that have been a bit hard to deal with, and honestly, taking a photo a day has been the last thing on my mind. Right now all I can concentrate on is waking up everyday and pushing on, clinging to my husband, the Lord, our families and friends, and figuring out where the journey goes to from here. I haven't forgotten about my blog and photo taking, and felt very guilty at first to be so inadequately keeping up on it. Then I stopped myself and just decided that this is MY blog...I can do what works for me and if my very best is a picture a day or a picture a week or a picture a month, I need to do what I can, when I can and stop feeling guilty about it. So, that is what I am going to do. From this point on, when I feel inspired, when something happens or when I need to take a photo to find my sanity, I will post it and let it be a part of this journey and just let my blog be a blog...no pressure, no expectations that will drive me crazy trying to fulfill, while dealing with the hard time we are going through right now. Thanks for your loyalty and support and the love you show by following my blog...I certainly plan to keep posting, and I hope you plan to keep reading! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment