Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78: A 60th Surprise!

So, as I mentioned before, we threw my mom a birthday dinner to celebrate her 60th birthday. She knew that the family was getting together to have dinner and spend time together, but what she didn't know was that we invited all her friends for a surprise celebration for her! I am so grateful for my awesome husband and siblings who contributed so much and helped the whole thing come together. It was a great night and she was completely surprised! I am glad we were able to celebrate her and her special day!

 Middle layer of the cakes...fresh raspberries and fresh whipped cream.

The bottom cake.

 She had no idea!

Friends and family!

Mom and MoMo.

The finished product.

Make a wish! 

I think she ended up eating every raspberry off the cake!  

Miss Em + Raspberries=Happiness

Becky, Sky and Baby Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment